Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information, including name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Billing information, including credit card information.
- Information related to your business, such as your company name and job title.
- Information you provide to us when you participate in a survey, promotion, or event.
- Information you provide to us when you apply for a job or submit your resume.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide services and support to our clients.
- To communicate with our clients and partners.
- To process payments and manage billing information.
- To personalise your experience and deliver customised content.
- To conduct surveys and research to improve our services.
- To analyse website usage and trends.
- To recruit and evaluate job candidates.
How We Disclose Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to the following types of third parties:
- Service providers and contractors who assist us in providing services and support to our clients.
- Financial institutions and payment processors for the purpose of processing payments.
- Government authorities and law enforcement agencies if required by law or to protect our legal rights or the rights of others.
- Successors in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, and use. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and as required by law or our business needs.
You have the right to access, update, and correct your personal information. You may also request that we delete your personal information, subject to our legal obligations and business needs. To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Effective Date: 09/04/2023