Acceptance of Terms
CloudJoy provides IT consulting services, including but not limited to, cloud computing, cybersecurity, system administration, IT support, and intranet development using SharePoint.
Payment for CloudJoy services is due upon receipt of invoice, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. CloudJoy reserves the right to suspend or terminate services in the event of non-payment.
CloudJoy respects the confidentiality of our clients’ information and will take all reasonable measures to protect it. We will not disclose any confidential information to third parties without the express consent of our client, except as required by law.
You may not:
- Use our website, products, or services for any commercial purpose
- Copy, modify, or create derivative works of our website, products, or services
- Use any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, or other branding materials without our prior written consent
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
We do not warrant that our website, products, or services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, or be error-free.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Your use of our website, products, or services
- Your inability to access or use our website, products, or services
- Any unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- Any statement or conduct of any third party on our website, products, or services
- Any other matter relating to our website, products, or services.
All intellectual property rights in materials created or used by CloudJoy in the course of providing services to our clients, including but not limited to software, documentation, and other materials, remain the property of CloudJoy.
Clients may use these materials only for their intended purpose and may not reproduce, distribute, or modify them without the express written consent of CloudJoy.
CloudJoy is not liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or services, including but not limited to, loss of profits, data, or business opportunities.
Clients agree to indemnify and hold CloudJoy harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, or liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use of our services.
Either party may terminate the service agreement at any time with written notice. Upon termination, the client is responsible for payment of any outstanding fees and expenses.